Win $980 from Ted’s Abbey Carpet and Floor and 979WVOK! The King of Radio Contests is back with another opportunity to win $980.
Beginning October 25th listen to 979WVOK to get clues that will lead you to where the Ted’s Abbey Carpet and Floor, 979WVOK Cash Can is hidden.
You can hear the clue of the day at 7:20 AM, 11:20 AM, 4:20 PM, and 7:20 PM at night. On Friday’s, all five of the week’s clues will be uploaded at 979WVOK.com and on the Ted’s Abbey Carpet and Floor Facebook Page after 5 PM.
The specially marked can is hidden on public property inside the 979WVOK listening area (35 mile radius). No digging or climbing is involved and it is not on the premises of an active elementary or high school.
Be the first to find the can and bring it back to us and you will win $980 from Ted’s Abbey Carpet and Floor and 979WVOK.
BE SURE TO SEE THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW.
1.One specially marked Cash Can is hidden in the 979wvok listening area (35 mile radius of Oxford) If it is retrieved it will be worth $980 from 979wvok.
2. You must be 21 to claim the prize.
3. One clue describing the Cash Can’s location will be given every Monday-Friday during the contest. The daily clue will be read on air at 7:20 AM, 11:20 AM, 4:20 PM, and 7:20 PM.
4. Each Friday at 5 PM or shortly thereafter the current week’s clues will be posted online at www.979wvok.com.
5. The Cash Can is hidden on public property only. We advise you to follow all posted rules at the parks. Please treat areas you search with respect and cause no damage. IT WILL NOT BE HIDDEN ON AN ACTIVE ELEMENTARY OR HIGH SCHOOL CAMPUS
6. No digging or climbing is involved in finding the Cash Can. Exercise caution as you search for the Can. Be aware of your surroundings and any possible enviornmental or animal dangers.
7. If the Ted’s Abbey Carpet and Floor Cash Can is found it must be brought to the 979WVOK studios within 24 hours of being removed from its hiding spot. If it is not brought to the radio station or the station is not notified within the time specified above, the contest will be declared over with no prize awarded.
8. We will continue to give clues at the scheduled times until the Cash Can has been found, positively identified, and in our possession.
9. Employees and family members of Woodard Broadcasting Company, Ted’s Abbey Carpet and Floor, and/or other radio stations/companies located in Alabama are not allowed to win.
10. Winner will be responsible for all taxes that may be levied by state and federal governments.
11. Winners agree to 979WVOK using their image, story, names in promoting the contest.
12. What does the can look like? You’ll know it when you see it. It will be obvious.