Due to COVID 19, effective March 16, 2020, effective immediately at RMC and Stringfellow ER access, ALL patients and visitors will be screened before entering the ER. Each patient is allowed one visitor. Main RMC and Stringfellow Hospitals visitation policy:
- Hospital visitors are limited to two (2) per admitted patients at this time.
- Hospital ER visitors should be limited to 1 per patient.
- Children below the age of 16 should not visit at this time, even when accompanied by adults.
- Please do not visit if you have flu-like symptoms and/or cough, fever, and/or runny nose/nasal congestion or sore throat.
- Please do not visit if you have returned from a country the CDC has designated as “high risk” within the last 14 days.
- Visitors are required to sanitize hands when entering the hospital and entering or exiting patient rooms.
If you have suspected symptoms, please contact your healthcare provider for guidance as to whether you should seek testing. For more information, visit www.RMCcares.org.